Brisbane Families Have Spoken!
Our team have built hundreds of home extensions around Brisbane and we have listened to what Brisbane families are telling us and so, we have designed our new range of Linked Extensions™️ to help other families solve their space problems.
A Cost-Effective Home Extension Solution for Brisbane Families
Today, I want to share with you our exciting new product that we use to build these stunning and cost-effective designs for Brisbane family homes.
Introducing our innovative Cladular Panels™️, a Structural Insulated Panel, better known as a SIPs. This panel, in conjunction with upgraded structural timber wall framing, creates a wall system that supersedes the traditional ‘old school’ construction methods.
The outer skin of our Cladular Panels™️ is supplied with Fibre Cement wall sheeting, which is impact resistant, thermally efficient, weatherproof and is a natural choice for our harsh Queensland climate.
The inner core is called an EPS or Expanded Polystyrene, which is 90mm thick. This continuous bonding of EPS insulation to the outer skin offers incredible strength and resistance to impact. The EPS has cavities formed every 300mm for electrical and plumbing services to be run.
The inner skin of our Cladular Panels™️ is supplied with 6mm Fibre Cement Villaboard, a durable water-resistant interior lining offering a smooth, sanded flat fibre cement sheet with recesses on the long edges for flush jointing and a seamless finish.
Benefits of Building with Cladular Panels™️
The benefits of building with Cladular Panels™️ are numerous:
- Substantial savings on energy costs: Extremely high R values achieved along with extremely effective air-tightness, equating to a near-zero air leakage home.
- Fast construction times: Outperforms standard stick frame construction and saving on off-site and on-site builders costs.
- Wastage on site is very low as panels are manufactured to every building’s design in a controlled environment inside a factory here in Brisbane.
- Panels are pre painted off-site for construction efficiencies.
- Additional wall bracing not required as this type of system eliminates cracking of wall linings and resists movements, making Cladular Panels™️ a favourable solution for highly reactive soil types like those we experience around Brisbane.
- Most effective construction type for narrow and tight sites: Something we also experience in Brisbane.
- The product can be retrofitted for all types of construction around Brisbane including home extensions, lift-up and build-in unders or second storey additions. The uses are endless.
- Finally, did I mention that this is a termite resistant product, meeting performance solutions for the building code.
Download our free guide now so that you can find out how our Linked Extensions™️ can achieve more space within your family home saving you both on energy and building costs.